CRAYOLA “ATTRACTION OF THE DAY” CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations, LLC, owner of television station WTXF, and Crayola Experience (collectively, “Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish. The giveaway begins at 4:00 AM, local time, on July 25, 2016, all entries must be received by 11:59 PM, local time, on August 5, 2016.
4. To enter, watch “Good Day” on one or more days from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., local time, on Fox 29 weekdays during the giveaway period and look for the Crayola Experience “Attraction of the Day.” Then go to Fox29.com Contest Page, click on the Crayola Contest Cube and follow all instructions to complete the online entry, including submitting the Attraction of the Day. Each Attraction of the Day is valid for entry until 11:59 p.m. the day announced. If, for any reason, the Attraction of the Day is not telecast on one or more days during the giveaway period, then Sponsor may either: i) cancel the giveaway for the day or days in question, or ii) publish the Word of the Day on Sponsor’s website and revise the entry deadline for the day or days in question if necessary.
5. Sponsor, is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WTXF giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. Ten winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries having submitted any one of the correct Attractions of the Day, on or about Monday, August 8, 2016.
7. Each winner will receive 2 Annual Passes to the Crayola Experience, to be used by December 31, 2016. The approximate retail value of each prize is $69.98. The prize is provided by Crayola Experience.
8. The winners will be notified by phone or email on or about Monday, August, 8, 2016. The winners must respond to prize notification within 2 days, and the winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, does not respond to prize notification, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. These giveaway rules are available at Fox29.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at FOX29 - WTXF, 330 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 through September, 8, 2016.
15. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after August 8, 2016 to: FOX29 - WTXF, 330 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
16. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.