Aer Lingus Ireland Trip Watch and Win Giveaway
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal PA, NJ, or DE residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations, LLC, owner of television station WTXF (“Sponsor”), Aer Lingus and the Philadelphia Travel and Adventure Show, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per e-mail address per day. The giveaway runs from February 26, 2018, through March 2, 2018. Daily entries must be received by 10 a.m. each day during the giveaway.
4. To enter, watch any news hour of “Good Day Philadelphia” between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. (i.e., the hour beginning at 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 8 a.m., or 9 a.m.), weekdays during the giveaway period, and look for the daily code word that will appear on screen at least once during each news hour. Then go to FOX29.Com and follow all instructions to complete the online entry, including submitting the daily code word. The code word will change each day, and each code word is valid for entry on the day of broadcast only. If, for any reason, the code word is not telecast during one or more news hours as set forth above, then the entries for such news hour(s) will be eliminated from the contest.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WTXF’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. One finalist will be selected by random drawing and notified by email and/or phone on or about each day of the giveaway from among valid entries having the correct code word for that day, for a total of up to 5 finalists. Finalists must (i) agree to be present at the St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 11, 2018, between 12 noon and 3 p.m., and (ii) complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release, both within 2 business days of notification, or they will be disqualified and an alternate finalist will be selected (if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits).
7. One winner will be selected from among eligible finalists on March 11, 2018, and will be announced during the live broadcast of the St. Patrick’s Day Parade between 12 noon and 3 p.m. Finalists must be present to win, and must check in with Sponsor’s representative to confirm their presence on the day of the parade in accordance with instructions to be provided by Sponsor to each finalist. If any finalist fails to check in as instructed, that finalist will not be included in the random drawing to determine the winner.
8. Each finalist will receive 2, VIP passes to the St. Patrick’s Day parade and 2 passes to the VIP food tent. The approximate retail value of the finalize prize is $60. Finalist prize provided by Sponsor.
9. The winner will receive a trip for 2 to Dublin, Ireland, including 2 tickets on Aer Lingus to Dublin, Ireland and 3 night’s hotel accommodation at Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel, Dublin, Ireland. All persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of each minor. The trip includes round-trip coach airline tickets to and from airports selected by Sponsor and double-occupancy hotel accommodations for 2 people for 3 nights at Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel. The winner is responsible for all travel-related expenses not expressly stated in the prize description, including, without limitation, meals, beverages, gratuities, ground transportation, taxes and surcharges. The winner may be required to submit a credit card to the hotel at the time of check-in to cover incidentals. Travel dates subject to availability and travel must be completed by March 31, 2019. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. The approximate retail value of the prize is $5,000. The winner’s prize is provided by Aer Lingus and the Philadelphia Travel and Adventure Show
10. The winner will be notified live, in person, during the Philadelphia St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The winner must complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release within 7 days of notification, and must claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor or they will be disqualified. If a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, a pre-selected alternate finalist(s) will be selected as the winner.
11. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winner cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
12. The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
13. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
14. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
15. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
16. These giveaway rules are available at FOX29.COM, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 330 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
17. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope, no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: Television station WTXF 330 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19106, attention Bruce Peltzer.
18. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.