PHILADELPHIA (WTXF) - The second and final suspect believed to be behind nearly a dozen home invasions and robberies of Asian-owned businesses is under arrest.
FOX 29's Dave Schratwieser reports Anthony Campbell turned himself in on Tuesday morning. His family and friends had been posting on social media, urging the 33-year-old to turn himself in.
This follows Norman Bowen’s arrest last Friday.
Police had said they used surveillance video “from several of the incidents” to identify Campbell and Bowen as the suspects, and asked for the public's help finding them.
Detectives said the 11 crimes happened between May 3 and August 1.
According to police, “In many of the incidents, the suspects break into the closed businesses where the residences are attached and tie the occupants while threatening and robbing them at gunpoint taking money, cigarettes, jewelry and electronics.”
DEVELOPING NEWS: Stay with FOX 29 News and Fox29.com for updates as we get more details on Campbell’s arrest.