2 suffer smoke inhalation in overnight house fire

- Two people are in the hospital after an overnight house fire in East Germantown.

It happened just before 3am in the 300 block of E. Walnut Lane and was quickly put under control.

Both victims are being treated for smoke inhalation at separate hospitals.

There is no word yet on the cause of the fire.

Up Next:

Thank you for visiting FOX29.com! Please click the survey link below to tell us about your experience.

FOX 29 Website Survey

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories