2 in hospital with smoke inhalation after senior living center fire

- Two people have been taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation after fire broke out at a South Jersey home for senior citizens.

That fire at Bentley Senior Living on Route 130 in Pennsauken was placed under control just before 8am. That was about 25 minutes after it started.

SKYFOX is over the building, where you can see firefighters and paramedics at the scene, including on the roof.

There is no word yet on the cause of the fire.

DEVELOPING NEWS: Stay with FOX 29’s Good Day Philadelphia and Fox29.com for updates as we get more information.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories