5 hospitalized after eating gas station nacho cheese

- Five people have been hospitalized after eating nacho cheese from a Sacramento gas station, California officials said.

Officials have connected five botulism illness cases to Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station in the Walnut Grove suburb, according to reports.

Officials believe the culprit is nacho cheese, but the investigation is ongoing.

Sacramento health officials are also looking into four cases that may be related.

More from FOX News. 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories