PHILADELPHIA (WTXF) - After Saturday's severe thunderstorm watch, the Philadelphia area is expected to experience a fine finish to the weekend.
A cold front will 'limp' off the coast Saturday evening, paving the way for a beautiful Sunday from the Mountains to the Shore.
Here's a look at your seven day forecast:
- OVERNIGHT – A few scattered showers leftover; Overnight Low: 69
- SUNDAY – Mostly Sunny; High: 85/ Low: 70
- MONDAY – Clouds and Sunshine; "Ocean Air Influence"; beaches cooler! High: 85 Low: 68
- TUESDAY – Partly Cloudy; High: 86 Low: 72
- WEDNESDAY – Mostly Sunny; Hotter/More Humid! High: 90 Low: 74
- THURSDAY – Thunder threat afternoon; Eagles Preseason at 7 p.m. (storms should be wrapped up at that point); High: 88 Low: 73
- FRIDAY – Mostly Cloudy; High: 88 Low: 74
- SATURDAY – Thunderstorms; High: 85 Low: 70