(INSIDE EDITION) A 21-year-old college student who fell into a coma after a night of binge drinking shared her brush with death in a now-viral blog post.
Hanna Lottritz was hospitalized after partying at a country music festival in Reno, Nevada last July.
Doctors told her parents she might never recover.
“My blood alcohol was .41, which is five times the legal limit,” she said. “They were concerned that I was brain dead. I was completely unresponsive for 24 hours.”
Fortunately, Lottritz made it - and she is now warning other college students about the dangers of binge drinking in her blog post, entitled “Drinking Responsibly."
“I don't plan on binge drinking ever again. I don't plan on getting drunk,” she said.
Read the viral blog post, here.
For more stories and videos, please visit INSIDE EDITION. Don't forget to watch INSIDE EDITION weekdays on FOX 29 at 6:30 p.m.