Man's E-Cig explodes in his pants at a convenience store

 (FOX NEWS)- Surveillance video captured the moment that an e-cigarette exploded in a Kentucky man's pants pocket. 

The scary scene unfolded at an Owensboro gas station convenience store as the man went up to the counter, America's Newsroom reported.

The man ran out the door in a panic, frantically trying to get his burning pants off.

Luckily for him the store clerk reacted quickly, grabbing a fire extinguisher and running outside to put out the flames. 

The man was taken to a hospital with second-degree burns on his leg.

Full story from FOX NEWS

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories