MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. (WTXF) - Crews are responding to an apparent fire caused by a gas leak in Burlington County.
Flames have been ongoing on Periwinkle Drive after they started around 11 a.m.
According to Burlington County police, it started out as a grass fire. When officials arrived, they learned that natural gas lit the grass on fire.
The gas company is on scene.
Authorities say there is one minor injury, but they have not been taken to the hospital yet.
Crews are still working to place the fire under control.
This is a developing story. Stay with FOX 29 for updates.