Fire marshal investigating rowhome fire that burned 2

- Two people are in the hospital with minor burns after fire broke out in the Fairhill rowhome they were in.

The fire ripped through the home in the 3000 block of N. Swanson Street.

Fire officials say it started in the bedroom just after 3am, and the fire marshal was called to investigate.

The victims’ conditions have not been released.

Up Next:


Thank you for visiting FOX29.com! Please click the survey link below to tell us about your experience.

FOX 29 Website Survey

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories