Heavy overnight fire sends 1 to hospital for smoke inhalation

- One person is recovering from smoke inhalation after a rowhome caught fire overnight in Warminster.

Heavy fire engulfed the rowhome in the 1500 block of Tarleton Place at about 2:30am.

The victim had to be rescued and taken to the hospital.

Up Next:

Thank you for visiting FOX29.com! Please click the survey link below to tell us about your experience.

FOX 29 Website Survey

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories