(WTXF) - A $1 million winning Pennsylvania Lottery Mega Millions ticket was sold in Delaware County, lottery officials confirmed Wednesday.
The winning ticket from the Tuesday, Oct. 23 drawing was sold at the Wawa on Sproul Road in Broomall, Pennsylvania.
The ticket matched all five white balls drawn, 05-28-62-65-70, but not the yellow Mega Ball, 05, to win the $1 million prize.
The retailer earns a $5,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Two $1 million winning tickets were also purchased in New Jersey. One was sold at the Quick Food Store on North Berlin Road in Camden County, and the other was sold at Plaza Liquors on Clements Bridge Road in Gloucester County.
Fifteen other New Jersey Lottery ticket holders each won a $10,000 third prize for matching four out of the five white balls and the Gold Mega Ball. One of those tickets was purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prize to $30,000. The winning tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Middlesex County
- Krauszer’s Food Store, 2242 Rt. 130 North, North Brunswick, NJ
- Atlantic County
- Northfield News & Tobacco, 1205 Tilton Road, Northfield, NJ
- Bergen County
- City Place C - Store, 18 The Promenade, Edgewater, NJ
- Park Stationary, 204 Main St., Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Burlington County
- Wawa #915, 257 Route 70 and Eayrestown Road., Medford, NJ
- Essex County
- Three Sisters Bakery, 198 Van Buren St., Newark, NJ
- JNC Mini Market #2, 661 South 18th St., Newark, NJ
- Hudson County
- Shayona Newsstand, 10 Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ
- Monmouth County
- 7-Eleven #11037, 326 Morristown Road., Matawan, NJ
- Quick Chek #81, 147 Cherry Tree Farm Road., Middletown, NJ
- Somerset County Convenience, 1004 Livingston Ave., North Brunswick, NJ
- Ocean County
- Circle K – Manahawkin, 1504 Rt. 72 and Breakers Drive., Manahawkin, NJ
- Plaza Wines & Liquor, 260 North County Line Road., Jackson, NJ
- Somerset County
- Bottle Republic, 1760 Easton Ave., Somerset, NJ
- Warren County
- Family Food Market, 2015 Rt. 57, Hackettstown, NJ
The local winning tickets were sold leading up to Tuesday night’s historic drawing that involved a Mega Millions jackpot worth an annuity value of $1.537 billion, or $878 million cash. A single jackpot-winning ticket, which matched all of the white balls drawn and the Mega Ball, was sold in South Carolina.
Winning ticket holders should sign their tickets and file a claim at the nearest lottery office.