PHILADELPHIA (WTXF) - Thursday morning, Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams announced the arrests of 15 gang members, as a result of a gun violence task force investigation.
The 15 defendants, who identify themselves as 'TNT' are facing charges including homicide, firearms violations, aggravated assault, and conspiracy, for their alleged roles in an ongoing feud.
The feud occurred between February and June of 2014 in North Philadelphia.
"Members of a group who identify themselves as 'TNT' have terrorized citizens of North Philadelphia's neighborhoods, literally having gun battles right outside their front doors, for month," Williams said Thursday.
Back in February of 2014, members of Tenth and Thompson Streets gang (TNT) began w a feud with a rival gang. Police have connected the 15 members charged Thursday to 13 criminal incidents, nine of which were shootings.
- Shooting at the One Tre Bar located at 13th and Cambria Sts. on February 15, 2014, at 1:26 a.m.;
- Three arrests for firearm violations at 13th and Lehigh Sts. on February 17, 2014, at 11:36 p.m. three weapons were recovered;
- Shooting at 2800 N. Park Ave. on February 19, 2014, at 12:30 a.m. seven fired cartridge casings and three bullets were recovered;
- Shooting at 2700 Park Ave. on February 19, 2014 at 6:21 p.m. twenty-six fired cartridge casings from three different firearms were recovered;
- Shooting at 18th and Ridge Ave. on February 27, 2014, at 5:40 p.m. eight fired cartridge casings from two guns;
- Shooting at 900 W. Thompson St. on March 1, 2014, at 11:09 p.m. where twenty-four fired cartridge casings were recovered from four different handguns;
- Shooting at 2900 N. 13th St. on March 6, 2014, at 11:56 p.m. two firearms were recovered and thirty-three fired cartridge casings from a total of four different firearms;
- Shooting at 1124 W. Stiles St. at 7:40 p.m. followed by a firearm arrest at 1200 N. 11th St. on March 20, 2014, at 9:30 p.m.;
- Firearm recovered at 1228 N. 10th St. on April 1, 2014, at 7:19 p.m.;
- One arrest for firearm violations at 1013 Seybert Mall on April 13, 2014, at 11:21 p.m. one weapon was recovered which matches the ballistics from the shooting on February 27, 2014;
- One arrest for firearm violations at 1200 Hutchinson St. on May 14, 2014, at 9:38 p.m. two weapons were recovered;
- Shooting at 1300 W. Cambria St. on May 27, 2014, at 2:09 a.m. fourteen fired cartridge casings were recovered all from one firearm; and
- One killed in a Homicide outside the Galaxy Bar located at Germantown and Rising Sun Aves. on June 22, 2014, at 1:33 a.m.
Samir Akines, 31, Amir Crippen, 21, Kareem Grant , 25, Rashad Hal, 21, Vincent McClenney 28, Gregory Nash, 28, Tyreese Scott , 28, Ali Williams, 29, and Hamin Williams, Sr. 37, have all been charged with criminal conspiracy.
Rashad Holcomb, 27, is facing charges including criminal conspiracy murder, possession of a firearm prohibited, carrying a firearm without a license, carrying a firearm in Philadelphia and possession of an instrument of crime.
Curshawn Banks, 26, and Evette Brooks, 34, face a number of charges including criminal conspiracy, and murder.
Maurice Muldrow, 26, is charged with criminal conspiracy, attempted murder, aggravated assault, carrying a firearm without a license, carrying a firearm in Philadelphia and possession of an instrument of crime
Christopher McClutchen, 23, and Hamin Williams, Jr. 19, have been charged with criminal conspiracy, possession of a firearm prohibited, carrying a firearm without a license and carrying a firearm in Philadelphia.
All 15 defendants are in custody.