Emergency crews respond to carbon monoxide leak in Tinicum Township

TINICUM TOWNSHP (WTXF) – Emergency crews were called to the scene of an apparent carbon monoxide leak Wednesday afternoon.

The incident happened around noon at a building located at 2 Scott Way in the Scott Plaza.

There is no word if there are any injuries at this time. SkyFOX flew over the scene as medics helped people evacuating the building.

This is a developing story. We will have more information as it becomes available.

Up Next:


Thank you for visiting FOX29.com! Please click the survey link below to tell us about your experience.

FOX 29 Website Survey

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories