Residents displaced after carbon monoxide incident in Olney

- Approximately 20 people have been forced to leave their homes in Olney after an apparent carbon monoxide incident.

Emergency crews responded to an alarm on the 5200 block of D Street around 12:15 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Authorities say there was a dangerous buildup of carbon monoxide after a generator was found running in the basement of a home on the street after a power outage.

Officials used fans and open windows to clear out the toxic fumes. 

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories