DALLAS, TX (WTXF)— - This Saturday Woodrow Wilson High School in Dallas, Texas will host their annual Homecoming Dance.
A FOX 29 viewer informed us of the high school’s “Homecoming Dance Policies” from their website.
Some notable policies include:
1) No Dirty Dancing—The high school’s policies provide a more than detailed explanation of the kind of behavior this entails. According to their website, Dirty Dancing is any dancing that could be interpreted as sexually suggestive. They provide very descriptive examples such as:
a. “Any inappropriate backside dancing (ankle/knee grabbing, bending over more than 90 degrees, etc.)”
b. “Inappropriate touching, fondling, or excessive displays of affection.”
c. “Removal of shirts, pants or necessary articles of clothing.”
d. “No on the floor or lap dancing.”
e. “No violent dancing.”
2) Guest Policy—Students may bring a guest who must ()at minimum be enrolled in high school and may be no older than 20 years.
3) No Alcohol—Any student spotted with alcohol will be immediately reported to on-duty officer and will face possible disciplinary action on the Monday following the dance. The Dallas Police will also be onsite.
4) Curfew—The night ends at 11:00 PM. The site strictly instructs, “Parents, this means pick your kid up at around 11pm!” In all CAPS: “NO EXCEPTIONS.”
5) No Re-entry—once students leave the dance they will not be allowed back in.
FOX 29 wants to know—what do our readers think of these very detailed policies?