Yield: 6 servings
½ lb. Phillips Claw Crab Meat ½ Cup Corn
½ lb. Phillips Jumbo Lump Crab Meat ¼ Cup Peas
2 Tbsp. Butter ½ Cup Lima Beans
¾ Cup Celery, Diced ½ lb. Potatoes, Diced
¾ Cup Carrots, Diced ½ Cup Cut Green Beans
1 Cup Onions, Diced 6 oz. Heavy Cream
4 Tbsp. Parsley, Chopped Chives for garnish, julienne
½ Tbsp. Celery Seed
2 Tbsp. Phillips Seafood Seasoning
1 ½ Qt. Water
1 Tbsp. Ham Base
1 ½ Tbsp. Crab Base
28 oz. Can Diced Tomatoes, with juice
1. Sauté celery, carrots and onion in a large soup kettle with butter until they begin to soften. Add parsley, celery seed and seafood seasoning and stir, and then add water and bases.
2. Add tomatoes, corn, peas, lima beans, potatoes and green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
3. Place the soup in a blender and puree until smooth
4. Place the soup back in the pot, and bring back to the boil, then add the Claw Crab Meat.
5. To serve, place the soup in a bowl, then drizzle the heavy cream on top. Place 3-4 pieces of Jumbo Lump Crab Meat on top, then garnish with chives.