Overnight store fire started in stove

- Emergency crews in Cobbs Creek were able to get a fire at a store under control in about 20 minutes.

Officials said they think fire started in a stove in the back of the building.

This started just before midnight on the 6100 block of Walton Avenue.

There is no word whether the fire was suspicious.

Luckily, no one was hurt.

Up Next:


Thank you for visiting FOX29.com! Please click the survey link below to tell us about your experience.

FOX 29 Website Survey

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories