HARRISBURG, Pa. (WTXF) - The Department of State in Pennsylvania has certified the results of the November 8 election for president and vice-president of the United State, the department confirmed in a press release Monday.
According to the press release, after the certification Governor Tom Wolf signed the Certificate of Ascertainment for the slate of electors for Donald J. Trump as president and Michael R. Pence as vice president of the United States.
The certificate was then forwarded to the Archivist of the United States.
“The Department’s action followed the presidential vote certification by each of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties. Results for other races on the November ballot will be certified after all counties have completed the process,” the press release states.
The Certificate of Ascertainment included the following vote totals:
- Electors for Republican Party candidates Donald J. Trump and Michael R. Pence – 2,970,733
- Electors for Democratic Party candidates Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine – 2,926,441
- Electors for Libertarian Party candidates Gary E. Johnson and William Weld – 146,715
- Electors for Green Party candidates Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka – 49,941
- Electors for Constitution Party candidates Darrell L. Castle and Scott N. Bradley – 21,572