Shock as teen drowns in bizarre shower death after her hair allegedly clogged drain

- The family of a Pennsylvania teen who suffered a fatal fall in the shower on Friday said the 17-year-old potentially drowned when her hair clogged the drain. Brianne Marie Rapp, who suffered from a thyroid condition, was getting ready for school in the family’s Butler home at the time of the tragic accident, KDKA reported.

Michael Rapp, the teen’s father, said he learned of the tragedy from his ex-wife, who was allegedly sleeping at the time.

“She was hysterical on the phone and she told me she was gone,” Michael Rapp told the news outlet. “I thought maybe she ran away or something. I didn’t realize she meant she passed away.”

Rapp added that the thyroid condition may have caused his daughter to black out.

The family set up a GoFundMe page to help pay for funeral expenses. They announced that leftover money will be placed in a college trust fund for Brianne Rapp’s brother and sister in memory of the 17-year-old.

Read more @FOXNEWS.com.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories