Video of boy honking after he swallows toy horn goes viral

A video of a boy from San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina, honking like a clown after he swallowed a toy horn has gone viral.

Dr. Santiago Gomez Zuviria performed a surgery on the eight-year-old and remove the horn from his throat.

The video, posted by Dr. Gomez, has gained around 9 million views since it was uploaded in late September.

A later post from the doctor said his only intention was to raise awareness about toy safety.

Credit: Santiago Gomez Zuviria via Storyful

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories