1 loaf Bread
2 cups Whole Milk
1 each White Onions, diced
2 cloves Garlic, diced
¼ cup Olive Oil
2 lbs. Kobe Beef, Ground
2 lbs. Veal, Ground
2 lbs. Pork, ground
½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
½ cup Romano Cheese, grated
½ cup Parsley, chopped
½ cup Basil, chopped
6 whole Eggs
¼ cup Vegetable Oil
1 gallon Marinara Sauce
· In a large bowl, soak loaf of bread in milk for 2 hours. Break bread apart into small pieces. Set aside.
· Over medium high heat, sauté onions and garlic with olive oil.
· Place sautéed onions, garlic and all remaining ingredients, EXCEPT marinara and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl.
· Mix well. Cover bowl with Saran wrap and refrigerate overnight.
· Remove from refrigerator and form into 3 oz. balls.
· Over medium high heat, place meatballs covered in vegetable oil and cook for 10 minutes, making sure meatballs are spread out in the pan, not touching others; turning so meatballs do not burn.
· Remove meatballs from pan, cool.
· Place cooled meatballs in a large pan, cover with Marinara sauce, wrap with saran wrap and refrigerate overnight. (You can cook immediately, but soaking overnight is recommended.)
· Cook meatballs and sauce for at least 3 hours before serving.