LINDENWOLD, N.J. (WTXF) - PATCO has announced it will run on a modified schedule on Thursday to accommodate attendees for the Eagles Super Bowl Championship Parade.
PATCO announced they would stop selling tickets at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
At 3:00 a.m. on Thursday, February 8, PATCO will close the following stations:
- City Hall
- 8th and Market Street
- 12th/13th and Locust Street
- 15th/16th and Locust Street
From 3:45 a.m. until 5:45 a.m. (Westbound) and from 3:43 a.m. until 6:17 a.m.(Eastbound), PATCO trains will only service the following stations:
- Ferry Avenue
- 9th/10th and Locust Street Stations
From 6:00 a.m. until approximately 1:50 p.m., PATCO will provide WESTBOUND ONLY Service, originating at Lindenwold, Woodcrest, Ferry Avenue and Broadway Stations. Trains departing from these stations will EXPRESS directly to 9th/10th and Locust Street Station. During this period, there will be NO EASTBOUND Service.
Beginning at approximately 1:20 p.m. and continuing until 8:00 p.m., PATCO will transition to EASTBOUND Only Service, originating at 9th/10th and Locust Street Station and stopping at Broadway, Ferry Avenue, Woodcrest and Lindenwold Stations.
To safely accommodate as many passengers as possible, bicycles will not be permitted on PATCO trains during this period. Strollers are permitted, but passengers are asked to ensure that they are folded while on-board the trains.
Regular fares apply for all customers age five and older; children four and under ride free.
Tickets will be sold at all of the stations that will be providing service. Passengers who wish to buy tickets in advance are reminded to purchase their tickets at the station from which they intend to depart on Thursday.
For those wishing to walk into Center City, the Ben Franklin Bridge South Walkway will be open throughout the day and into the evening.
Detailed schedule information is below. For additional information, see here.
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Owl/Early Morning Schedule
Normal Weekday schedule from 12:00 a.m. until 3:00 a.m. westbound and 12:00 a.m. until 2:58 a.m. eastbound.
Special Service stopping only at Lindenwold, Woodcrest, Ferry Avenue, Broadway, and 9th/10th and Locust from 3:45 a.m. until 5:45 a.m. westbound and 3:43 a.m. until 6:17 a.m. eastbound during the transition of closing stations
Special Parade Schedule (5:58 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
- Eastbound Service suspended from 6:18 a.m. until 1:22 p.m.
- 16-minute headway at Lindenwold, Woodcrest, Ferry Avenue and Broadway Stations
- Non-stop service to 9th/10th & Locust Station
- Trains will all be arriving every 4 minutes at 9th/10th & Locust Station
- Parade Service (Westbound) begins at the following times:
- Lindenwold: 5:58 a.m.
- Woodcrest: 6:05 a.m.
- Ferry Avenue: 6:21 a.m.
- Broadway: 6:20 a.m.
- Parade Service (Westbound) ends at the following times:
- Lindenwold: 1:26 p.m.
- Woodcrest: 1:33 p.m.
- Ferry Avenue: 1:49 p.m.
- Broadway: 1:48 p.m.
- Westbound service suspended from the last trip of each station in the cycle (around 1:30 p.m.) until 7:30 p.m.
- 5-minute headway at 9th/10th and Locust Station, with all trains stopping Eastbound at Broadway, Ferry Avenue, Woodcrest and Lindenwold Stations
- Special Service begins Eastbound around 1:20 p.m.
- Special Service ends Eastbound at 8:00 p.m.
- Resume normal weekday service at 7:30 p.m. Westbound and 8:09 p.m. Eastbound (subject to change as needed to accommodate passengers returning from the parade).