GLADWYNE, Pa. (WTXF) - Lower Merion Police and the Lower Merion Fire Department are on the scene of a gas leak and house explosion in Gladwyne.
Authorities say they were called to the 600 block of Dodds Lane due to a gas leak and a house explosion Sunday, before 8 p.m.
Lower Merion Fire Chief Charles McGarvey reports the house was under renovation and it is estimated that 75 percent of the structure is gone.
The homeowners were outside the structure when the explosion occurred. There were no injuries.
PECO is on the scene. There is no threat of additional gas explosions.
The Pennsylvania state Fire Marshal and officials with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are providing assistance in the investigation.