PHILADELPHIA, Pa. (WTXF) - Tickets for the NFC Championship game on Sunday go on sale Tuesday at 10 a.m.
The Philadelphia Eagles say tickets will range from $170 to $255, with standing room tickets expected to cost $135.
There is a four-ticket limit per household.
Since the limited amount of tickets will go quickly, we've gathered tips from Ticketmaster to help improve your chances of securing them:
- Already register for a Ticketmaster account.
- Make sure account information and credit card number and expiration dates are current.
- Sign in ahead of time and store your billing info so you can speed through checkout when every second counts.
- Buy from home or work. According to Ticketmaster, shared Wi-Fi can sometimes be slow when speed is what you need.
- Use more than one computer.
- Search for a smaller number of tickets or even single tickets.
- Keep checking back. Sometimes additional tickets are released anywhere from one week up to a few hours before a big event.
For the full list of "insider tips," see here.
To buy tickets, see here.
For standing room tickets, see here.