PHILADELPHIA (WTXF) - The FOX 29 Weather app's new scrolling design lets you see all of your favorite features on one, user-friendly screen. Don't feel like clicking around? Just scroll down!
You'll find radar and hourly/daily forecasts immediately at your fingertips.
Click to zoom in and track storms on an interactive radar that is fully integrated with GPS functionality. Set the weather conditions you want to see, and personalize with the locations that matter to you. An easy-to-use share tool helps you quickly send screengrabs to family and friends.
Make sure to allow notifications to receive severe weather alerts based on your location!
Add in school closings and weather alerts at the top, our FOX 29 Weather Authority forecast videos, and live-streaming newscasts, and you’ve found a comprehensive weather app that helps make your phone a little bit "smarter."
Why get the FOX 29 Weather App?
- Current forecasts at a glance with fully integrated GPS to give you accurate conditions wherever you are.
- Live interactive radar map allows you to track a storm's history – and project where it's headed.
- Customized alert system warns you about severe weather.
- School closings appear right at the top of the screen as they come in.
- Check conditions from the Jersey shore to the Delaware beaches, to the Poconos and everywhere in between.
- Watch FOX 29 live streaming newscasts and videos from the FOX 29 Weather Authority team.
- Going on a trip? Use the FOX 29 Weather app to get the forecast.