3 hospitalized after carbon monoxide incident in New Castle County

Three people were rushed to the hospital following a carbon monoxide incident in New Castle County, Delaware.

Emergency crews are called to the 3800 block of Kennett Pike around 9 a.m. Saturday morning.

Upon arrival, first responders found three patients suffering from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, and found the building with high carbon monoxide readings.

Three men, ages 32, 46, and 48 were all taken to the hospital for evaluation after complaining of headaches and dizziness.

One of the men was unconscious when first responders arrived.

All three were taken to the hospital in stable condition.