Dog Treated With Oxygen After Close Shave in House Fire

MELBOURNE, VICTORIA (STORYFUL) - A small dog was treated with oxygen after he was found hiding under a bed after having survived a house fire in the Melbourne suburb of Vermont South on Sunday, December 6.

The dog, Angus, was missing after firefighters extinguished a blaze, caused by a television, around 6:30 p.m.

The dog responded well to the oxygen and was returned to his owner, who was not home at the time of the fire, according to ABC News.