ROBBINSVILLE, N.J. (AP) - ROBBINSVILLE, N.J. (AP) -- Authorities say 24 workers at an Amazon warehouse in New Jersey have been taken hospitals for treatment after bear repellant fell off a shelf and released fumes, including one person who is in critical condition.
About 30 other workers were treated at the warehouse in Robbinsville on Wednesday morning. Most people were reporting difficulty breathing or burning in their throats.
Hundreds of workers are normally inside the building during work days, and it was unclear how many were exposed.
Amazon confirmed that the accident dispersed strong fumes in the area of the facility. The incident is under investigation.