Officials: Fire at Muslim mosque and school in Bristol Township ruled arson

Investigators say a fire that started in a storage room at the United American Muslim Association in Bristol Township has been ruled arson.

It happened around 3:30 p.m. Monday.

The fire began in a storage room which was filled with boxes of paper towels. No one was injured. Several fire companies from the area responded, along with the Levittown-Fairless Hills Rescue Squad.

According to investigators, the fire was declared arson by the Bristol Twp Fire Marshal, however, it was determined by the township police detectives that is was not an anti-Muslim hate crime nor was there any malicious intent against the school in starting the fire.

Officials say the fire was started by three juveniles ranging from 10 years old to 14 years old that attended that school.

The investigation is still ongoing. No word on charges at this time.