FOX NEWS- Fireworks spark flames at a Pierce County, Washington home that has now left a family homeless. Investigators say it all started when a teen unintentionally shot fireworks into their neighbor's home in Graham Saturday night, first starting on the side and the spreading into the attic.
"It rapidly spread, and when we got here, we had a pretty involved attic fire at the time," said Graham Fire & Rescue Assistant Fire Chief Steve Richards.
Kathy Heller lived in the Graham home for 15 years. She walked through it and showed the damage done to her kitchen and living room. She even got emotional as she explained she has nearly lost everything she owned.
"The pictures that I had of my husband who passed away-- all gone," she said.