Fire breaks out at Cobbs Creek Golf Course clubhouse, beginning to ice over

A fire broke out last Monday night at the Cobbs Creek Golf Course in Cobbs Creek.

The incident occurred on the 7500 block of Cardington Road at the clubhouse on Karakung Course just about 11:00 p.m.

The fire reached 1-alarm before being placed under control just before 1 a.m.

There were no injuries during the fire; however the fire department was having water issues for the first hour while battling the blaze.

The house has now started to ice over.