BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. - A fire truck was damaged in a Memorial Day accident in Plumstead Township, Bucks County.
The incident happened shortly before 11:30 a.m. Monday on N. Easton road in front of the Plumsteadville Fire Department.
In honor of Memorial Day, the department was displaying a large American flag attached to the fire truck's ladder.
At some point, the truck overturned sending the extended ladder into the roadway.
Several roads closed as a result of the incident has since reopened.
Officials have not revealed what caused the incident and an investigation is underway.
No injuries have been confirmed, yet.
- All Pennsylvania counties anticipated to advance to yellow phase by June 5, Wolf says
- Atilis Gym reopens Friday after health department shutdown
- Camden County church holds Sunday service in defiance of NJ order
- New Jersey businesses reopen for curbside pickup Monday
- South Jersey restaurant owner donates meals to seniors during pandemic
- Troopers help deliver Tennessee woman's baby on NJ Turnpike
For the latest local news, sports and weather, download the FOX 29 News app.
DOWNLOAD: FOX 29 NEWS APP