PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police responded to a call for a reported large fight and found approximately 200-250 people in a vacant lot in the city's Brewerytown section.
The call came in around 8:45 p.m. Monday night for what was initially reported as a fight.
Police arrived at the scene on Taney and Cecil B. Moore and located a DJ, with two security guards, and a large crowd.
The majority of the crowd was young people and teenagers. Two people were arrested during the incident.
According to police, the crowd eventually dwindled down to around 40 people.
No injuries were reported.
- Police: 16-year-old arrested after assault at SEPTA bus loop
- Man fatally stabbed Tinder date just hours after meeting, police say
- New Jersey woman accused of fatally beating wife with wine chiller caught in Texas
- Man indicted in death of Pa. woman with special needs in Nevada desert
- Turkish soccer player confesses to killing son in hospital, says he 'didn't like him'
For the latest local news, sports and weather, download the FOX 29 News app.
DOWNLOAD: FOX 29 NEWS APP