BURLINGTON COUNTY, N.J. - Authorities say an early morning crash involving a sedan and a New Jersey Transit bus left three people dead and two others injured.
Police said the crash happened at about 12:30 a.m. Saturday on Route 38 in Moorestown.
Police said the bus was making a left turn southbound onto Pleasant Valley Avenue when the eastbound car collided with it.
Moorestown police said two females and one male riding in the sedan were pronounced dead at the scene.
Their names and ages weren’t immediately released. The bus driver and a passenger were taken to Cooper Hospital with injuries that weren’t considered life threatening.
- DA: Woman, 28, charged in fatal multi-vehicle crash in Mayfair
- Police identify off-duty officer shot in South Philadelphia
- Police: Connecticut murder suspect taken into custody in Maryland
- Pharmacist known as ‘the mask man’ charged with hoarding, price gouging N95 masks
- Man fatally stabbed Tinder date just hours after meeting, police say
For the latest local news, sports and weather, download the FOX 29 News app.
DOWNLOAD: FOX 29 NEWS APP