Comedian Shares Hilarious List of Things that Make His Wife Cry
LONDON, UK (WTXF)Comedian, Aaron Gillies, 28, is constantly amused by how frequently and easily his wife Lex, 31, cries--especially because most of the events that cause these tears aren't actually all that sad.
With his wife's permission, Gillies, who goes by TechnicallyRon on social media, decided to start writing down everything that causes Lex's waterworks and shared it online.
The list included random triggers such as:
1) She found out swans can be gay and thought it was really nice.
2) She was hungover and saw a picture of a piglet.
3) I waited until it was dark and pretended to be The Babadook.
4) The fluffy bunny escaped from an arctic fox in a documentary.
5) There were no biscuits in the house.
6) She remembered swans can be gay.
7) I tried to hold her hand when she wasn't expecting it.
8) I cooked her dinner after a long day.
9) She watched a video about a dog.
The post has since gone viral and received responses from viewers everywhere, especially coming from Aaron's large Twitter following.
Even his wife chimed in, tweeting, "I'm not crying. Shut up. I was thinking about the swans again!"
Aaron assured people on social media that his wife is simply a hilariously sensitive person.
Photo Courtesy: Aaron Gillies. For more information on Aaron visit his website, http://technicallyron.com/.