PHILADELPHIA - A young man has died after police say he was shot more than 30 times throughout his body in Philadelphia's Kensington neighborhood Tuesday morning.
The incident happened at Water Street and Indiana Avenue at approximately 10:03 a.m.
Officers responded to the scene and found the victim, a man in his 20's, had been shot approximately 32 times throughout the body, according to authorities. He was taken to Temple University Hospital by responding officers, but later succumbed to his injuries.
- Suspect arrested after man shot trying to break up fight in Newark, police say
- Wilmington Police investigating fatal double shooting
- 1 killed in Germantown triple shooting, police say
- Man found shot to death in car in West Philadelphia
- Man critical after being shot multiple times in Kensington, police say
Police say a suspect was seen fleeing into a building on the 3000 block of North Water Street and offices declared a barricade. The barricade has since been cleared.
No arrests have been made and no weapons have been recovered at this time.