PHILADELPHIA - A man is hospitalized after police say he was shot in the eye in Philadelphia's Fairmount neighborhood.
The shooting happened around 2:30 a.m. at Kelly and Brewery Hill Drives.
Officers responded to the scene and found a 20-year-old man suffering from a single gunshot wound to the left eye. Responding officers then rushed the victim to the hospital.
- Former security guard arrested after allegedly punching man at SEPTA station
- Police: Motorcyclist killed after losing control, striking car on Kelly Drive
- Pat's Steak Shooting: Preliminary hearing in fatal shooting scheduled for continuance in October
- Triple shooting on Center City street captured on surveillance video
- Man brutally beaten outside Columbus Boulevard restaurant, family says
He has since been listed in critical but stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing. Police say no arrests have been made and no weapon was recovered.