NORTHERN LIBERTIES (WTXF) - Target has announced plans to open yet another small format store in Philadelphia!
The latest addition, a 47,000 square foot store, will be coming to Northern Liberties at 6 th and Spring Garden Streets.
The Northern Liberties store is projected to open in July of 2018, and will be the fifth small-format Target store in Philadelphia. It will join the Rittenhouse Square, Washington Square West, Roxborough and Art Museum (projected to open October 2017) locations.
The Northern Liberties store will provide a quick-trip shopping experience with a curated assortment mix, including:
· A robust grocery assortment, including fresh produce and grab-and-go items
· Apparel and accessories for women, men and kids
· A selection of toys and sporting goods
· A curated assortment of home items
· Health, personal care and beauty products
· A selection of entertainment and electronics products
· Services will include a CVS Pharmacy and Order Pickup
Target says the small format stores have become a priority for the company, and guest have responded well to having customized stores available in their neighborhood.