Teen dies from using too much deodorant

(FOX News) - A British teenager who used cans of deodorant in lieu of bathing died from inhaling gas.

Police found 42 aerosol cans in the room of Thomas Townsend, 16, of Folkestone, Kent in southeast England, The Sun reported.

According to his mother, Sally, Thomas would spray half a can of deodorant on himself instead of taking a shower, then spray aftershave to cover up body odor.

"He would go through a can a week," she told investigators. "I didn't know he had so many cans in his room but he was a big hoarder."

Click here to read the full story from FOX News.