BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. - A boil water advisory has been issued for Lower Bucks County.
The Lower Bucks County Joint Municipal Authority is experiencing low or no pressure throughout their distribution system due to the conditions of the river from Wednesday's storms.
Water pressure is expected to be restored around 6:30 p.m. Friday, but the advisory will remain in effect until otherwise notified.
The areas affected include Levittown portions of Bristol Township, Falls Township, Middletown Township and Tullytown Borough.
Customers are being asked to conserve water.
LATEST IDA STORM HEADLINES
- ‘Truly unprecedented’: Crews rescue hundreds from historic flooding in Philadelphia, Montgomery counties
- Tornado in Mullica Hill was an EF-3 with estimated maximum winds of 150 mph, preliminary report reveals
- Ida flooding: At least 43 dead as deluge slams NY, NJ, Pennsylvania
- NWS confirms 7 tornadoes touched down in Pennsylvania, New Jersey
- 3 killed in storm-related incidents in Montgomery County, including woman hit by tree