MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Pa. - Montgomery County is recommending wearing a mask outdoors, regardless of vaccination status starting Monday due to high level of COVID-19 community transmission.
Officials say if you cannot stay at least six feet apart from people who do not live in your household you should wear a mask.
Masking is also recommended when people are not actively participating in sports practice, activity or events, or high-intensity activities. This includes while on the bench, in locker rooms and riding in team transportation.
The county continues to recommend masks be worn in indoor public spaces.
- Montgomery County recommends masking indoors
- Philadelphia announces new indoor, outdoor mask mandates: What you need to know
- Philadelphia mandates COVID-19 vaccine for healthcare workers, college students
- Philadelphia, surrounding counties seeing ‘substantial’ level of COVID-19 transmission, CDC says
- Study suggests Moderna vaccine may be more effective than Pfizer against delta variant