BEDMINSTER, Pa. - Officials say no one was hurt in a fire that torched a Bucks County pizza shop late Wednesday night.
Emergency Medical Services of Southeastern Pennsylvania said the fire broke out at DiMaggio's Pizzeria on Dublin Pike in Bedminster around 11 p.m.
MORE LOCAL HEADLINES
- Beloved Hatboro K9 officer fighting for his life after allergic reaction to bee sting
- Ben Simmons lists New Jersey mansion for $5 million
- Pennsylvania appeals court takes up school mask challenge
- Pa., NJ and Philadelphia leaders prepare for rollout of COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5-11
The shop was closed when flames engulfed the roof of the building, according to officials. No injuries were reported.
It took a little over an hour for crews to extinguish the blaze, fire officials said.
Officials say no one was hurt when a fire torched a Bedminster pizza shop.
Investigators have not said what sparked the fire.