PHILADELPHIA - A 13-year-old boy is hospitalized after being stabbed in the arm.
It happened just before 2 a.m. on the 1800 block of Susquehanna Avenue in North Philadelphia.
- 2 hospitalized after double stabbing in West Philadelphia, police say
- Man critical after being shot multiple times in West Philadelphia, police say
- West Philadelphia double shooting leaves man in critical condition, police say
- Man dies at hospital after being shot twice in Kensington, police say
- Man, 34, shot at least 14 times and killed in Mantua, police say
The victim was taken to Saint Christopher's Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
Police remain investigating for a motive. No arrests have been made.