PHILADELPHIA - A man has been hospitalized after he was shot multiple times in West Philadelphia.
The incident happened shortly after 11 a.m. on the 200 block of South 54th Street.
- West Philadelphia double shooting leaves man in critical condition, police say
- Man dies at hospital after being shot twice in Kensington, police say
- Man hospitalized after being stabbed multiple times in Kensington, police say
- Man, 34, shot at least 14 times and killed in Mantua, police say
- 4-year-old boy shot in the foot in Strawberry Mansion, police say
According to police, the 27-year-old victim sustained multiple gunshot wounds throughout his body.
He was taken to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center where he was placed in critical condition. So far, no weapon has been recovered and no arrests have been made.