PHILADELPHIA - Another man has died after police found him stabbed multiple times on a sidewalk in Kensington.
It happened on Kensington Ave. and Somerset Street just before 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police say the George L. Christian, 28, was bleeding heavily from stab wounds to the chest, neck, and torso. Christian was taken to Temple University Hospital where he died.
- 15-year-old boy shot outside school in North Philadelphia, police say
- Police: 27-year-old man shot, killed in Grays Ferry
- Woman, 28, fatally shot in West Oak Lane; man taken into custody, police said
- Police release surveillance video of drive-by shooting in Fern Rock that left 1 dead, 5 wounded
- Caught on camera: SUV explosion in Logan
At the scene, police found a cell phone and a sneaker that they believe belongs to the victim.
No arrests were reported immediately following the deadly stabbing.