CAMDEN COUNTY, N.J. - A very different scene and approach to the protests witnessed in recent days was observed in Camden.
In a show of solidarity with protestors, the Camden County Police Department marched alongside activists seeking justice and change.
In one photo, Chief Joseph Wysocki is captured marching along with residents during Saturday's protests.
The photo, which was shared on Twitter, was captioned: "Standing together with the residents we serve to remember and honor George Floyd."
- Police: 13 officers injured, dozens arrested during riots in Philadelphia
- Police: Officer struck by vehicle in Center City, driver sought
- 1 hurt as crews battle 3-alarm fire in Center City
- Wolf signs disaster emergency declaration to assist Pa. cities
- SEPTA adjusts service in Philadelphia due to protests, mandatory curfew
- Mandatory city-wide curfew for Philadelphia extended to include Sunday night
For the latest local news, sports and weather, download the FOX 29 News app.
DOWNLOAD: FOX 29 NEWS APP