PHILADELPHIA - Police are investigating a double shooting that left a man and woman injured in Germantown.
The incident happened shortly before 2 a.m. Sunday on the 5500 block of Wayne Avenue.
A 28-year-old woman suffered a gunshot wound to the left foot and was taken to Einstein Hospital. She is listed in stable condition.
- Suspect turns self in after violent group attack on man in Queen Village
- Mother, young child critical after being struck by car in Bucks County
- Man killed in pair of Saturday night shootings in North Philadelphia, police say
- 15-year-old dies after being shot in face while playing basketball in Nicetown-Tioga, police say
- Man accused of impersonating police officer, assaulting women during traffic stops in New Jersey, police say
A 53-year-old man was shot twice in the abdomen and also taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
So far, no arrests have been made and no weapons have been recovered.