BRISTOL TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A mother and her sixteen-month-old child are both in critical condition after they were hit by a car.
Bristol police say the victims were on Route 13 when they were hit around 8:00 p.m. Saturday.
- Man killed in pair of Saturday night shootings in North Philadelphia, police say
- 15-year-old dies after being shot in face while playing basketball in Nicetown-Tioga, police say
- Man accused of impersonating police officer, assaulting women during traffic stops in New Jersey, police say
- 11-month-old girl shot in head in apparent accidental shooting in Chester, police say
- Quintuple shooting outside Germantown barbershop leaves man dead, police say
The car that hit the victims was then rear-ended by another car. The victims were taken to Jefferson Torresdale Hospital and the child was then transferred to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, police said
Police say both drivers stayed at the scene.